Prayer supplies power and bring Healing and Hope.
- $8,000 - Can restore a child to a family
- $3,500 - Gives a child a new life with an adoptive family
- $500+ - Affords a scholarship encouraging a youth to attend college
- $200 - Helps a child participate in an extracurricular event or activity
- $100 - Fill a "Hope Case" with the basic nessi cities most of us take for granted
- $65+ - Will send a child to a week of summer camp to experience a new world
- $25 - Provides a duffel bag to build into a "Hope Case"
- $10 - Provides an opportunity for a child to take part in a healthy, Supervised activity for an afternoon
Donate Your Time:
Your time can help a foster child read, understand the natural world, learn to have healthy relationships and
other activities that most of us receive by having grown up in healthy functional families.
A Place Called Hope receives item donations at our Tacoma or Gig Harbor office. Items that we accept
- New clothing, shoes and jackets for ages 0 through 18 years
- New baby supplies (in un-opened original packaging)
- School Supplies
- New backpacks
- New gift items appropriate for ages 0 through 18 years
- New kitchen and dinning room items (for group home kitchen and dinning room)
- New bedding, sheets, blankets, bed spreads, quilts and pillows
- New car seats
The ways that you can help foster children
A Place called Hope is a faith based non-profit
corporation dedicated to serving the needs of
Foster Children in the State of Washington.