Prayer supplies power and bring Healing and Hope.
- $8,000 - Can restore a child to a family
- $3,500 - Gives a child a new life with an adoptive family
- $500+ - Affords a scholarship encouraging a youth to attend college
- $200 - Helps a child participate in an extracurricular event or activity
- $100 - Fill a "Hope Case" with the basic nessi cities most of us take for granted
- $65+ - Will send a child to a week of summer camp to experience a new world
- $25 - Provides a duffel bag to build into a "Hope Case"
- $10 - Provides an opportunity for a child to take part in a healthy, Supervised activity for an afternoon or evening
Donate Your Time:
Your time can help a foster child read, understand the natural world, learn to have healthy relationships and other
activities that most of us receive by having grown up in healthy functional families.
A Place Called Hope receives item donations at our Tacoma or Gig Harbor office. Items that we accept are:
- New clothing, shoes and jackets for ages 0 through 18 years
- New baby supplies (in un-opened original packaging)
- School Supplies
- New backpacks
- New gift items appropriate for ages 0 through 18 years
- New kitchen and dinning room items (for group home kitchen and dinning room)
- New bedding, sheets, blankets, bed spreads, quilts and pillows
- New car seats
|The ways that you can help foster children
A Place called Hope is a faith based non-profit
corporation dedicated to serving the needs of
Foster Children in the State of Washington.
If you shop at Amazon and are not using Amazon Smile you are missing an opportunity to donate to A
Place Called Hope.
How does Amazon Smile work?
When first visiting Amazon Smile, customers are prompted to select a charitable organization from almost one million
eligible organizations. In order to browse or shop at Amazon Smile, customers must first select a charitable
organization. For eligible purchases at Amazon Smile, the Amazon Smile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the
purchase price to the customer’s selected charitable organization.
Is there any cost to charitable organizations or to customers?
No. There is no cost to charitable organizations or to Amazon Smile customers. The shopping experience is identical
to Amazon.com with the added benefit that the Amazon Smile Foundation will donate to the charitable organizations
selected by customers.
One word of caution, when you first use Amazon Smile you will be asked to select a charity. There are 5 “A Place
Called Hope” agencies registered with Amazon Smile. Make sure that you select A Place Called Hope in Gig Harbor,
Washington: A PLACE CALLED HOPE Gig Harbor, WA | EIN: 20-4199833 | Number: 2222576092.
Encouraging your family and friends to also use Amazon Smile with help A Place Called Hope at no extra cost.